Centurion Cycle Challenge 2016

The Flying German

Howsit All

Just wanted to find out who has entered for this and who will be doing it on a Mtb

Shweet !!

Edited by The Flying German

Considering doing it, will be my first road race. And yes will do it on a MTB! Just unsure whether to put slicks on or not...

Will be my first road race aswell not going for slicks just going to Pump My tires quite hard not sure if im doing it yet but really considering it

It depends what you mean with Nice race, numbers small 100-200 people, quiet roads. There is another race exactly the same route on 21 March, 10-15 years ago we had a race here every month.

I like the racing here it is not pan flat but also does not have steep hils. You are never really to far from start(in the case of problems) as it is a circular route and the 72 km does a part of the route twice.

Edited by Cheese

It depends what you mean with Nice race, numbers small 100-200 people, quiet roads. There is another race exactly the same route on 21 March, 10-15 years ago we had a race here every month.

I like the racing here it is not pan flat but also does not have steep hils. You are never really to far from start(in the case of problems) as it is a circular route and the 72 km does a part of the route twice.

What is the race on 21 March?