Ride tomorrow PTA East

anyone wanna ride with me tomorrow afternoon?  Around 3pm in PTA East... about 35-40km....

Lemme know

Can anyone suggest a relatively flat route from Pta east. My g/f and her friend want to get back on the bike and suggested we do a not-too-difficult ride tomorrow morning. Approx 2 hours or so.

Any suggestions, please?

Yup..... I mapped this route out quick, otherwise you guys are welcome to join me tomorrow afternoon?  I think Miss V might also be riding tomorrow arvie.....we will do a similar route...

What distance they looking at doing?

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9135/ptaeastos8.jpg

Thanks Saffa' date=' is this dirt / tar?

I don't have a MTB..Cry
[/quote']

Say 98% dirt, next to the roads (there is one pretty steep climbs, not bad at all though)...and then 2% on the tar.....

PM me if you like and they are welcome to come ride as well....you need to get a  MTB....:)

HeheheheLOL

Thanks Saffa' date=' is this dirt / tar?

I don't have a MTB..Cry
[/quote']

Say 98% dirt, next to the roads (there is one pretty steep climbs, not bad at all though)...and then 2% on the tar.....

PM me if you like and they are welcome to come ride as well....you need to get a  MTB....:)

HeheheheLOL

Thanks Saffa, believe me - a MTB is in my half-year budget, if all goes well, I'll join you guys soon. Thanks for the invite.Thumbs%20Up