Doctor alleged to have doped British Tour de France cyclists

gummibear

Errr. Maybe ten years ago. Currently in Belgium (or Flanders at least) there is drug testing at every little shitty Kermesse and inter-club race. You damn well go look at that yellow slip after each race in case your name is on it because you are looking for huge trouble if you even absent mindedly fail to present yourself at a test you have been selected for. [2 years for failing to show].

Those ******* are tough because their domestic programme allows for it. Races every day from early March to middle of October means kids are racing from a young age and developing in the toughest environment in road racing.

I'm not trying to say the juice doesnt play a part in Flemish cycling, but I think you are massively underplaying just how hard the racing is. The support structures from WBV are there to ensure a tough clean sport.

As we should all by now know, getting busted isn't likely if you have at least half-competent help. You're probably more likely to die of a heart attack - and yes, I pulled that completely our of my...ear :P

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know the next steps now that Doc has declared this statement?

Is the You Cee Eye investigating?

What's happening?

Here's another unfounded theory. The problem is so widespread and ingrained that to tackle it properly would destroy the sport.

Which sport? Oh ja, pick one.

Here's another unfounded theory. The problem is so widespread and ingrained that to tackle it properly would destroy the sport.

Fixed

Archived