Speedplay Pedals

Krypt0n1te

Hi Guys

I posted this in the Buyers Guide this morning at 09:00 but according to my system it's not even been viewed once which I find rather strange. 

Anyway, would like some assistance with the following please...

Hi Guys

Could anyone please direct me to a local shop (online or brick & mortar) that sell Speedplay pedals.

I'm in Stellenbosch area but don't mind driving around a bit.

Specifically looking at the Speedplay SYZR MTB pedals.

Thanks

...or do I go the CRC route?

Roubaix cycle traders - they on facebook. Contact them +27 71 689 3349. They might be able to send you what you need to your nearest bike shop or tell you who stocks speedplay in your area. They the importers and sole distributors for Southern africa

Roubaix cycle traders - they on facebook. Contact them +27 71 689 3349. They might be able to send you what you need to your nearest bike shop or tell you who stocks speedplay in your area. They the importers and sole distributors for Southern africa

Thanks a million Jenny, much appreciated.

Take care

Hi Guys

I posted this in the Buyers Guide this morning at 09:00 but according to my system it's not even been viewed once which I find rather strange. 

Anyway, would like some assistance with the following please...

Hi Guys

Could anyone please direct me to a local shop (online or brick & mortar) that sell Speedplay pedals.

I'm in Stellenbosch area but don't mind driving around a bit.

Specifically looking at the Speedplay SYZR MTB pedals.

Thanks

...or do I go the CRC route?

Go read the reviews before you buy them and then decide,mate who rides with me bought a set in Europe and let's just say he is extremely disappointed with them and the price on them is steep as well.He has gone back to Crankbrothers.

Go read the reviews before you buy them and then decide,mate who rides with me bought a set in Europe and let's just say he is extremely disappointed with them and the price on them is steep as well.He has gone back to Crankbrothers.

If he prefers CB which is already a very crap pedal then the speedplays must be K@K

Thanks for the Heads-up, I will continue to read further but up to now I have read every single review, comments and literature I could find on the subject. With Forum reviews overwhelmingly positive. Some folks did mention that they need to get use to them first and plat around with the settings first.

If he prefers CB which is already a very crap pedal then the speedplays must be K@K

Haha! Thanks for the laugh!!

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent pedal. ....the duel entry works well.....a little bit of Q20 on the cleats now and then....all good....just do not over tighten the screws when assembling the cleats. ...????

• 2 months later...

Hi

Not sure if you came right with the pedals , but if not then the bike basement in JHB is the importer of speed play pedals , they are the most awesome pedals you can buy .

Thanks

Richard