Chris jnr is getting married - Wedding Specials

Chris Willemse

Just a quick Question? How good is that Bicycle light that's on special. Need a new Light and want to use for he 36one again and maybe Transbaviaans?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like this one...

got one like that, need one of floor than keep down with foot, then pomp

Thank you CWC.  Picked up a nice MTB wheelset for my younger son's bike.  On time also since his bike's one rim cracked this week, and the rims are not really tubeless ready, and has always been a pain to get the tyre seated without leaking.

Just under 7k for a Stan's Crest set with Hope Pro 4 hubs.  My son wanted the blue ones.

Thank you CWC.  Picked up a nice MTB wheelset for my younger son's bike.  On time also since his bike's one rim cracked this week, and the rims are not really tubeless ready, and has always been a pain to get the tyre seated without leaking.

Just under 7k for a Stan's Crest set with Hope Pro 4 hubs.  My son wanted the blue ones.

I also got myself one of those deals... Arch with Red Hubs.

Only heard good things about these Hope 4 hubs... only time will tell. Picking mine up tomorrow.

CWC, how about some "honeymoon specials"???!!!!! :w00t:

Raceface carbon MTB seatpost and Raceface carbon handlebar will do nice!! ^_^

Archived