Bicycle hire in Durban

Farcycles

Hi

I am hoping to take part in the 2016 Amashova and will need to hire an appropriate bike as I am travelling from overseas. Does anyone know who I could speak to in Durban about this?

Thanks

Mark

I can only put forward some names of bike shops in Pietermaritzburg who might be able to help you.

1- Greg Minaar cycles    www.gmcycles.co.za

2- Jowettes      www.jowettscycles.co.za

3- Hattons cycles     www.hattonscycles.co.za

Hope you come right.

Frame size?

Yeah that would be my first question too. Because the next one might be to ask if there are any Hubbers in DBN who'd be prepared to lend our friend from the UK one of their private bikes for the race (and maybe a bit of social recceing of the route in the days before).

Farcycles, another question is what level of racing you are at. Are you wanting to compete with a properly specc'd racing machine or are you just wanting to participate on a bike that will do the job comfortably?

Let us know and maybe someone on this site will be generous enough to assist (if you can't find a rental).

Archived