Ali Express

g.ren

Anyone buy bibs from them before? Which ones are decent? I guess none of them will be comparable with Assos and any of those brands...

I did once. It was just a sort of no name pair. It has italian band around the one leg and the rest is black. I am usually a medium and these are a little bit tight, but still wearable so next time I will go for a large. Comfort wise, TBH not bad at all. I have never worn assos so cant compare and from what I hear nothing does but these don't feel cheap and nasty at all. I only train in them so have done 4/5 hour rides in them and nothing to complain about. I would probably buy again.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any cheap product there with a brand name (or a brand name covered over in a photo) is fake. It may be OK, it may not. You have to crash it to find out.

I buy a lot of stuff there, and generally I am pretty happy. You just have to use a bit of common sense. If it looks too good to be true, then it is.

Any cheap product there with a brand name (or a brand name covered over in a photo) is fake. It may be OK, it may not. You have to crash it to find out.

I buy a lot of stuff there, and generally I am pretty happy. You just have to use a bit of common sense. If it looks too good to be true, then it is.

Agreed. There are plenty of reputable Chinese manufacturers like HongFu etc. Heck even Blackspade is made in China.

But these guys all have good quality control and not just cheap knock- offs made to look like something else.

Archived