What MTB to buy for R 8000.00!!!

JACO MORNE

I would advise that you find a bike with hydraulic brakes, generally if a bike has hydraulic brakes the other components are fairly good as well and for your height probably a large frame would be best.

If possible try riding for a while first and find out what you like before you buy, possibly buy a cheapie and ride for a while until you can make up your mind for sure, then sell the cheapie and get the bike you want. Enjoy the ride.

Thanks for your advise guys. I will go during the week and take a photo.

Im so excited about my bike I will go and pick her up and the end of the week to prepare for a nice ride over the weekend.

Im so excited about my bike I will go and pick her up and the end of the week to prepare for a nice ride over the weekend.

Congrats on the bike! Definitely post some pics, also of your ride. Never been in Namibia and would like to see where you get out to

Preferably poised on a couch. 

Hi guys.

okay i will get myself the scott aspect 930 for 9500.00 the black red and white. What a great looking bike...

Where did you buy this for the price ?

Pop me a PM

Congrats

Jip, I understand but the only problem I have is im from Namibia.

Where abouts in Namibia are you?