Titan expert 29er vs Silverback spectra comp

Hvd

Hi guys, i cant decide. Please help. Titan is a bit more expensive and has the better looks and specs but everyone says Silverback is better but it's specs isn't better...what do you guys say?

The weight of the Silverback is 14.1 kg but the Titan's is unknown. Does anyone know it's weight? Does anyone maybe have some experience with any of these bikes?

Hi guys, i cant decide. Please help. Titan is a bit more expensive and has the better looks and specs but everyone says Silverback is better but it's specs isn't better...what do you guys say?

Why do you say the titan has beter specs? The SBK has an alivio rear deraileur which is better than the altus of the titan, further they both have the same shifters/crankset/brakes/front deraileur/shock.

If it was my money i would buy secondhand but if you really wanted new i would buy the SBK and save the 2k on upgrades. (tubeless etc.)

And according to SBK website the comp is 13.74kg.

http://www.titanracingbikes.com/29er_mens_expert.html

http://www.silverbacklab.com/bike/mountain/mountain-sport/spectra-comp/

If those are the two models, they are almost identical. The Silverback has a slightly better rear derailleur, and a significantly wider handlebar.

Other than that, much of a muchness, I'd go with the cheaper Silverback and use that money for helmet/shorts/etc.

As a side note, you'll find a much better second hand bike for that sort of money.

Sorry i looked at the wrong specs...I like the Titan's look a bit more. Is it worth buying it for the better looks?

Sorry i looked at the wrong specs...I like the Titan's look a bit more. Is it worth buying it for the better looks?

NO

Archived