Bike Attacks

Oliver

I've been doing some research into bike-mounted self defence items' date=' like frame-mounted mace spray, frame-mounted "pull alarms" (with the pull-cords?) Imagine this: you're cycling and spot a possible attacker so you reach for easily-accessible cord on the alarm and pull it - sounding the signal, then you remove the mace cannister from the frame-mounted bracket and spray the crap outta the "offender" i.e. f@#ktard. Huh? Also, those little extended telescopic things? how about a bike-mounted telescopic place putter? I wouldn't wanna be on the receiving end of one of those, especially if it were an angry dude on a bike, screaming towards me at like 25k's an hour?[/quote']

That seems like an awful amount of trouble to go through.

I'll just start riding with my .44 loaded with hollow points.

I've been doing some research into bike-mounted self defence items' date=' like frame-mounted mace spray, frame-mounted "pull alarms" (with the pull-cords?) Imagine this: you're cycling and spot a possible attacker so you reach for easily-accessible cord on the alarm and pull it - sounding the signal, then you remove the mace cannister from the frame-mounted bracket and spray the crap outta the "offender" i.e. f@#ktard. Huh? Also, those little extended telescopic things? how about a bike-mounted telescopic place putter? I wouldn't wanna be on the receiving end of one of those, especially if it were an angry dude on a bike, screaming towards me at like 25k's an hour?[/quote']

That seems like an awful amount of trouble to go through.

I'll just start riding with my .44 loaded with hollow points.

Wonder what happened to that guy from Honeydew that shot a Bikejacker and got arrested for murder. Was a few years ago but there was a big stink about it.

velo2008-05-12 06:55:53

Well, it may be allot of effort but remember: the law in this country sometimes works against the victim and we've all heard the stories about innocent people using their firearms to protect themselves and their families and getting into more trouble than the perps... so for our own sakes...

dead men tell no lies. shoot the f**ker. prefferably with an unlicensed firearm. then stick it in his cold dead hands and call the cops

...or go crayfishing ;)

exactly... although i think leaving the corpse lying there for the rest of the sewer rats to see will make a good example..

it's sad when people are driven to these extremes but there's a strong sense of helplessness in this country when it comes to these things - the purps are getting wiser, the cops are getting more under-resourced.

the scary thing is there was a cop car about 4 cars in front of me when this happened and the perp didn't give a damn!

And that says it all!!

Criminals have no respect for Police any more, and even if they get caught, the law is heavily in thier favour so they will be back on the street in no time!!

dead men tell no lies. shoot the f**ker. prefferably with an unlicensed firearm. then stick it in his cold dead hands and call the cops

Then PM me, will russle up the lads, with some municipal bags, a circular saw and a couple raincoats, should have things cleared up b4 u know it, and long before the cops arrive a week after you report it...
MTBaaisikilist2008-05-12 10:30:35

20080512_070232_militarybudgetc.jpg

Hey, this looks exactly like Rad006's trike. We can get him to pilot...

I agree the law is hard at times, BUT, that's the last thing on my mind when my life is in danger. Rather alive in court, than dead on the side of the road. These mothers are after easy targets, but they will start to realize that we can fight back. This way they might leave us alone and go after easier targets... president's houses