Bianchi Single Speed for sale

ALFAHOLIC

Hi guys, Ive had this bike for just over 7 months now and I am ready to move on, hopefully I can get a TT bike, for looks and speed!

The bike is a Bianchi frame, carbon fork, carbon front 4 spoke wheel, clincher rear with flip flop hub, fizik seat and other bits and bobs.

I measured it at 52cm.

It rudes well and is in excellent condition, it was built by a member on here from who I bought the bike, havent had a single issue and I only used it in and around my neighbourhood looking cool and going fast...just over 60km I clocked with it on odd riding occasions I had.

Excuse the thread, bit I cant dind the classified section on Tapatalk, if mods can move it there Id appreciate it.

R9500 neg.

Ill send the bike anywhere in ZA, I am in MP.

e6dab320aebcf1a4390a8d5add38a806.jpg

0f3be597dc4dea60fb4582b02761ac88.jpg

66829d9f818b119b7ef57fa3bc755651.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-UL00 using Tapatalk

I cant post in classifieds

Why Not?

BTW, flippen nice bike

For some reason, the classifieds is only on the web version of the forum, and the web version requires my login which I forgot, I have tried numerous times to get my password reset, but the mail just never arrives at the addy I specify.

Can someone assist me and post this in for sale section on my behalf please?

Archived