Scott Service - Pretoria/Gauteng

thesahunter

I have great service from Hotspot with my scott, but keep in mind they can get pretty busy at times. Make sure you talk to Niel.

Also received great service from Epic cycles, Dian knows his stuff.

Bottom line - get to know someone at the shop and you will get better service. 

Yes, Neil is awesome and allways willing to go the extra mile.

I have great service from Hotspot with my scott, but keep in mind they can get pretty busy at times. Make sure you talk to Niel.

Also received great service from Epic cycles, Dian knows his stuff.

Bottom line - get to know someone at the shop and you will get better service.

Thanx. I agree. But if you first service after buying your new bike leave a bad taste in your mouth. Then it is a bit difficult to build a relationship with the store !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanx. I agree. But if you first service after buying your new bike leave a bad taste in your mouth. Then it is a bit difficult to build a relationship with the store !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happened at Hatfield Cycles?

• 4 weeks later...

Hotspot sells Scott so you can probably take your bike to them.  But I see you are in Centurion, so like other have said I will recommend Tool-up Cycles.  

Even though they do not sell Scott Bikes they picked up a hairline crack in my chainstay during a service and did the whole warranty process with Scott SA for me and did the chainstay replacement  :thumbup:

Unfortunately as from October this year if you don't sell Scott bikes, you will not be able to do the warranty or help with Scott parts. So make sure that you have a Scott bicycle store in your area before you buy a Scott. They have a new policy, that only shops that sell Scott bikes are allowed to get parts for them, pretty much the same as Specialized.

Unfortunately as from October this year if you don't sell Scott bikes, you will not be able to do the warranty or help with Scott parts. So make sure that you have a Scott bicycle store in your area before you buy a Scott. They have a new policy, that only shops that sell Scott bikes are allowed to get parts for them, pretty much the same as Specialized.

Thanx

Archived