The Classics

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Naesen is a dark horse too. Time for him to explode in a monument.

Sjoe so many possibilities

So surely the teams are in France by now, where are the reckon ride pics huh huh.

Podium:

GvA

Boonen

Hayman

Heart choice: Sagan (just not enough team support when it matters)

Dark horse: Rowe

Outsider: Kristoff

You really think Hayman will feature in the top 15 again? I'd replace him with Stybar on your podium  ^_^

I must agree with regards to Degenkolb. I think he's going to take a stage or two in the upcoming GT's but he's not winning PR this season that's for sure. Stuyven has a much better shot if its not down to a sprint and he can break away with 15km to go.

You really think Hayman will feature in the top 15 again? I'd replace him with Stybar on your podium  ^_^

Ag you know

Hard to call  :whistling:

I rate Boonen as the favourite as The Steppers had their strategy and team strength really worked out last weekend

I must agree with regards to Degenkolb. I think he's going to take a stage or two in the upcoming GT's but he's not winning PR this season that's for sure. Stuyven has a much better shot if its not down to a sprint and he can break away with 15km to go.

Yip.. I must agree with that. Time for Trek to shift focus to Stuyven and his diesel engine.

Ag you know

Hard to call  :whistling:

I rate Boonen as the favourite as The Steppers had their strategy and team strength really worked out last weekend

I only fear that Tommeke will be the most marked man in the history of cycling come Sunday.

I only fear that Tommeke will be the most marked man in the history of cycling come Sunday.

For sure .. he isn't going to get an inch..so is he going to make a move on one of the last sectors and will we see QS block the road to avoid anyone else chasing.... not quite as to straightforward as that on those rough stones.. the approach to every sector is going to be like a dog fight..

More importantly..do we have a weather forecast yet[emoji23]

Edit..seems sunny and clear skies..[emoji53] maybe next year[emoji23]

Edited by Gen

I think the only way to stop QS from dictating the race is for it to be very hard from very far out... also that will suit Sagan[emoji6]

Yes they have the riders.. but to have to work for so far out and control everything, they are bound to have fewer riders towards the end.

Edited by Gen