Tacx trainer service

rvr0000

Hi All

I have a basic Blue Matic Tacx indoor trainer with a resistance control lever. The lever/resistance control got stuck and in my attempt to (mmm....forcefully :whistling: ) move it, I broke the lever.

Does anyone know where/if I can get a replacement lever and also where I can get the trainer serviced, so the resistance adjustment can work again?

Thanks.

Hey rvr,

Iv had the exact same problem with my Blue Motion, Lever broke then cable snapped.

I tried looking for replacement parts, found a couple on ebay, not to pricey but shipping doubles the cost. If you do find anyone who fixes Tacx Trainers please do drop me a message, I would gladly appreciate any help at this point.

Cheers.

Thanks JSTN.

I went to JP at Recycles (Durban road, Bellville). He said they can try to ask one of their suppliers about the lever and then they will have a look at why it got stuck. Will take the trainer to him next week and let you know if they were able to help.

R

Try Bike 24 in Germany. I had a similar issue and was told by a LBS that I would have to wait till February for a replacement part. Bought it online and had it sent over via Aramex.