15mm thru axle conversion to qr skewer.

BSG

Very chuffed with the outcome. Huge difference from a standard Shimano hub to these DT swiss hubs

"Keep the rubber on the gravel "

• 1 month later...

Hi all. Can anyone please offer advise/suggestions on converting this Giant thru-axle hub to qr?? Possibly an insert as mentioned above. post-68506-0-77203200-1492196558_thumb.jpg

Thanks.

Edited by Jonesy

Hi all. Can anyone please offer advise/suggestions on converting this Giant thru-axle hub to qr?? Possibly an insert as mentioned above. attachicon.gif20170414_205906.jpg

Thanks.

Go to your nearest LBS and ask if they have adapters. They also not to expensive

The insert is gona be very expensive if you don't have A friend who can make it for you.

Depending on what hubs you have it might be easy to get the adapter or adapter caps from your lbs, mine is DT Swiss hubs which were a relatively big problem to get the adapters and according to lbs you don't get the 15mm adapter which my friend ended up in making for me.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

BSG your bike is too clean you must ride the thing....ophou vakansie hou daar in die park

Hoe weet jy? ???? Wie is jy? [emoji102]

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input guys. If anyones knows if caps are available for this Giant hub, please let me know. Much appreciated.

post-68506-0-05324600-1492426376_thumb.jpg