Campagnola Blu Brake Pads - Mavic Exalith Rims

Boffin

How often do LBS’ make the simple mistake of forgetting to order something, then blame the supplier?

I know Nevs is a standup guy, so I doubt this happened in this case. BUT I have seen it a few times here in my hood.

HI 

Just to clarify the store did order these on our B2B system but would have showed no stock - but the order can still be completed. So not the stores error - I blame Bill Gates!

We should have definately managed to pick this up within a week though, as both the customer and store would have been expecting delivery.

But yeah always worth just double checking - we often get calls from irate customers asking where their repairs are only to find that the dude working part time in the LBS on the weekend didnt let any of the full time guys know to send it in.

Mistakes happen from all sides - just gotta fix them as quick as possible when they do.

Once had a customer in an absolute fury that we had not returned his wheel yet, and that he had given the wheel to his wife to drop off at the store nearly a month before....long story short the wheel was still in the back of his wifes car!!

Im gonna write a book of annecdotes one day, along with some store mechanics - im sure it will be a best seller in the comedy section.

How often do LBS’ make the simple mistake of forgetting to order something, then blame the supplier?

I know Nevs is a standup guy, so I doubt this happened in this case. BUT I have seen it a few times here in my hood.

• 3 months later...

Good day

Where can i buy 2 pairs of mavic exalith brake pads campagnolo?

Im based in cape town.

Ball park figure for a set of pads?