Welcome to a new moderator

Matt

congrats le STYLE ClapClap

ps would you be able to rescue that Friday Eye postWinkLOL

eye candy, eye candy.

"As a moderator they can still participate in discussions' date=' debates and general chit chat. They are not expected to remain completely neutral or objective in general discussions, but are expected to be rational and reasonable when acting as a moderator."

[/quote']

So they can act like hooligans - I mean regular hub people - the rest of the time? Why don't they?

Thumbs%20Up However I have one concern........

Note Pantani (smoothy of note) has not come on this topic to thank us? Big head already Yes/No

Ok ok we will give him 1hour before we trash his in box with mailClap

Skye2008-05-19 09:58:39

Can't believe the moral degeneration and decay happening to this once wonderful hub. First lewd avatars become common place and now Pantani as moderator!! What is the world coming to? <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

No seriously Mr Bling King, a position as moderator could not have gone to a better person. May there be moderation in your moderating coupled with an open mind to diverse and broad opinion.