[Event] #mytrek Jozi Sunset Cycle With Jens Voigt

TrekBikesSA

Event Name: #mytrek Jozi Sunset Cycle With Jens Voigt
When: 7 March 2017
Where: Bidon Bistro, The Cradle of Humankind, Gauteng
Category: Road

Join Trek Bikes South Africa and legendary cyclist, Jens Voigt, for an exclusive sunset cycle in Johannesburg on the 7th March 2017. This is NOT a race. It’s a fun cycle. So bring friends and family along.

We’re challenging all cyclists. Both serious and hobbyist, in two cities, to help us raise funds for non-profit, Qhubeka. You dont need a Trek Bicycle to ride. All are welcome.

Trek will donate R10 for each rider registered. Registration is free.

Our goal is reach R15 000.00. We need at least 1500 riders to make this possible. “Will you be part of this legendary ride?”

You may sign up for 4 riders at a time, please indicate names and email addresses where relevant so we can confirm their registration for the event. Please note that by filling in the details below you give permission to ‘opt-in’ for email communications from Trek Bikes South Africa.

What to expect.

Venue: Bidon Bistro, in The Cradle of humankind.

The Route: Cradle Cruise = +- 25km distance.

15.00 – 15.30 Arrival Time.

15.30 – 16.00 Rider briefing and ABC’s of cycling talk by Jens Voigt.

16.00 – 18.00 Cradle cruise riding experience in the Cradle of Mankind.

18.00 – 21.00 Enjoy one-on-one time with Jens and the Trek SA team.

We will be auctioning off some special items on the evening for non-profit, Qhubeka.

Need a ride? Click here to visit our local retailers.

*Food, coffee and drink services will be available, on the day, for your own account. Zapper and Credit Card facilities available on site.

*Children are welcome. We encourage safe cycling, metro and paramedics will be onsite to keep you safe.

*This is a fun afternoon cycle meant for enjoyment. Please feel free to invite friends and family.

*Dress up in any fun attire you feel confident in. We will be filming this event!

Go to Event Page

hubevents-98902-0-42156200-1487612414_thumb.jpg

Who on earth has time on a weekday to make this?

Agreed! They would get a lot more people if it was on a weekend...