Merida Reacto 4000 2016

Matthopkins14

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all, thanks for all the feedback. I just bought a Reacto 5000 for R25k and I'm super happy!

Keep well!

Good deal! Enjoy the bike, it's very fast, Ultegra transmission is seamless. Stock wheels are heavy, so try replace them with something lighter ASAP. 

Hi guys, yeah was a big effort and a lot of hustle haha but i got it at cajees in Meadowdale. sometimes sceptical to deal with those guys but they really did pull through with a deal!

I got mine from the Cajees in Boksburg back in late-'15. 

Here we go :) Finally!

Looks slick, congratz.

On the sizing, just check the top tube length. I am 1.83 and started cycling on a large Reacto, which infact was a 57.5 top tube and was too big. Saddle had to be set all the way to the front with a shorter stem but it was always uncomfortable.

Get yourself to a bike fit asap and make sure it's right for you.

Looks slick, congratz.

On the sizing, just check the top tube length. I am 1.83 and started cycling on a large Reacto, which infact was a 57.5 top tube and was too big. Saddle had to be set all the way to the front with a shorter stem but it was always uncomfortable.

Get yourself to a bike fit asap and make sure it's right for you.

Thanks very much for the feedback :) Will do!

Archived