Sani2C Clothes Swop

vetkop

Hi there, 

Don't know if this was posted for this year's Sani2C.

I am looking for a swop from 2 x mens medium to a mens x-large and a Mens large.

Looking to swop 2XL and L for S and XS / XXS. Doing Race.

Hi Lion

I have 2 small. r u interested?

Guys, probably best to first fit and exchange at the venue. Last year they had a table at registration where you could do this...

Hi Lion

I have 2 small. r u interested?

Cool. Are you doing Race? If so send me your number and we can meet at registration.

Does anyone know if XS was even an option?

Cool. Are you doing Race? If so send me your number and we can meet at registration.

Does anyone know if XS was even an option?

PM sent. See u @ registration

Guys, probably best to first fit and exchange at the venue. Last year they had a table at registration where you could do this...

As HOEKVLAG said. you only receive your clothes at registration and then there are a lot of people looking to trade so you'll probable come right on the day. 

• 1 year later...

The brave Wife is joining me for the Trail this year. She will be very upset if I don't organise her some Sani2c merchandise clothing.

I have Mens large I would like to swap for medium Ladies.

If anyone has their significant other lady partner pull out please consider my offer.

Thanks

As HOEKVLAG said. you only receive your clothes at registration and then there are a lot of people looking to trade so you'll probable come right on the day. 

I'm going to try my luck for now before hand this year.

• 2 weeks later...

The brave Wife is joining me for the Trail this year. She will be very upset if I don't organise her some Sani2c merchandise clothing.

I have Mens large I would like to swap for medium Ladies.

If anyone has their significant other lady partner pull out please consider my offer.

Thanks

I have a medium ladies that I would like to swap for large mens . Only problem is we are doing the race , so not sure how we will manage to get together to do the swap ? 

I have a 2XL Sani2c Enjoy garment I would like to swop out a for a Small;

And a XL Sani2c Salomon garment I  would like to swop out  for a small.

Doing the Trail.