Majik Forest

BMCfan

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As team captain I suggest we do 2 laps.

Just kidding:  Probably decide when we're there.

Sounds good.

Just keep it neat and tidy and give way to the walkers and their dogs. The lastest tygerberg newsletter mentioned that the local residents are trying to get magik forest closed to mtbikers as they making a noise and buggering up the place. Let's not give them more ammo. to shoot us with.

That said, have fun.

might see u guys there then...

Remember you not to ride into the bushes but past them.Luckily the trees don"t move around.They are majik!Big%20smile

Just keep it neat and tidy and give way to the walkers and their dogs. The lastest tygerberg newsletter mentioned that the local residents are trying to get magik forest closed to mtbikers as they making a noise and buggering up the place. Let's not give them more ammo. to shoot us with.

That said' date=' have fun.
[/quote']

thanks buff, i've got the speech from Marius the first time i was thereBig%20smile

in this case i'll be the team policemen!! i'm in anycase always at the back, i will take pictures of the ones that step over the line and we hubbers can reprimand them

You might struggle to find a "white line" in the forest. If you do it'll probably be the Tik-koppe shooting up LOL

That said' date=' have fun.
[/quote']

thanks buff, i've got the speech from Marius the first time i was thereBig%20smile

in this case i'll be the team policemen!! i'm in anycase always at the back, i will take pictures of the ones that step over the line and we hubbers can reprimand them

Policeman? ROFLOLLOLLOLLOL

so BTW, die geelsokkieman het nou net bevestig dat hy ons definitief join!

beteken dit nou ons gaan vir vuurtjie ook daar sien?

hey eentyd' date=' wat lag jy. vra vir Fanie hoe maak 'n poeliesmanLOL[/quote']

Nee wat.Polisiemanne doen niks nie.Het jy nou al mtb pedals en goeters vir die voete gekoep?

Opsies:  (a)  Oude Westhof Spar (veiliger parkering

(b)  Voor Majik in Jip de Jager

Persoonlike keuse:  Makie sakie.....  ek ry met die fiets tot daar....

J

Nee wat.Polisiemanne doen niks nie.Het jy nou al mtb pedals en goeters vir die voete gekoep?

as jy jou blerrie foun antwoord kan ek dalk die transaksie beklink, maar nee.

die goete is vrek duur!!

8:30 by die parkeerterrein,

'n ander opsie is ons stop by willowbridge, sodat ons 'n koffietjie kan geniet na die tyd

Het iemand geroep? Het iemand my dienste nodig? Super FanieFiets is altyd gereed om te help. Big%20smile

Het iemand geroep? Het iemand my dienste nodig? Super FanieFiets is altyd gereed om te help. Big%20smile

Ja Fanie hoe maak n poeliesman?