Compendium hill2hill

eccc whippet

going from 45 km mtb races to a 100 km hill2hill with 1988 m elevated gain certainly put my body to the test today.

If i do it again...a lot more training will be done prior to the race..all kms on the road bike might have helped get me to the finish line but not spending enough time on the mtb on the hills had me cramping at 70 km.

My goal was to finish...the time was not important...even though i limped over the finish line...another milestone achieved :)

Respect... Well done isetech, I haven't plucked up enough courage to do the 100km.

going from 45 km mtb races to a 100 km hill2hill with 1988 m elevated gain certainly put my body to the test today.

If i do it again...a lot more training will be done prior to the race..all kms on the road bike might have helped get me to the finish line but not spending enough time on the mtb on the hills had me cramping at 70 km.

My goal was to finish...the time was not important...even though i limped over the finish line...another milestone achieved :)

This guy is busy crushing it everywhere. Strong boy!

when you do a side by side comparison...you will see he already has over 78 000 km  recorded on strava...eeeish.

when you do a side by side comparison...you will see he already has over 78 000 km  recorded on strava...eeeish.

Yeah we'll he's averaging 559km/week over the last 4 weeks  :rolleyes:

#nuts

Archived