Where to buy TT di2?

FreeSoul

Its like looking for rocking horse sh%t! Nobody seems to stock TT specific Di2? Anyone had a similar experience and knows which retailer stocks?

Thanks

Its like looking for rocking horse sh%t! Nobody seems to stock TT specific Di2? Anyone had a similar experience and knows which retailer stocks?

Thanks

I just bought on Ebay and used Aramex global shopper as the courier.  Especially as some sellers will only ship locally (USA or UK), so with Aramex you can get shipped to a local address and then forwarded to you here

Thanks

As far as I know the SA importer does not bring that in (I speak under correction). So your best bet would be to do what shaper did...

• 1 month later...

Gents, I see there is quite good deals on ebay for TT bikes. Opinion on bringing in complete bike? For instance can pick up Cervelo P5 with di2 for 45k. Shivs also for decemt prices...

You'll have to buy offshore - i used Bike24 last time as they were the cheapest vs the half dozen online shops i compared against in the US and Europe. But it was a while ago so things may have changed...

Archived