Specialized Roubaix SL4 Sport 2016 model

Roblillie

Hi there

I'm need some advice please.

My local cycle shop has a sale on a Specialized Roubaix SL4 Sport 2016 model for R28 000...down from R34 000

Anyone have any experience riding one of these bicycles...and if so...your comments..good or bad would be much appreciated .

Many thanks

Rob

Hi there

My local cycle shop has a sale on a Specialized Roubaix SL4 Sport for R28 000...down from R34 000

Anyone have any experience riding one of these bicycles...and if so...your comments..good or bad would be much appreciated .

Many thanks

Rob

Post picture of said bike please.

Matthewproctor....what's great about your bike ? Please give me some info before I have to flog off the wife and child to afford the bike.

Cheers

Rob

If you ride MTB also, it is the best buy you can make. 

You can have the possitions on both bike the same( I have it like that due to a back operation I had)

It has a much higher headtube than any other bike, so it adds to comfort. You sit more upright, but can still go aero if you like rather than be aero and can not sit upright.

it is a great bike for long rides.

I ride primarily MTB. So when looking for a road bike part of my concern was the change in positioning from MTB to road as well as the stiffness of not having a shock. The Zerts inserts definitely help dampen the shock of the road, the bike is super comfortable and light and handles all i've thrown at it. Very happy with my purchase! I'd try knock the price down a little more ;)

Matthewproctor....what's great about your bike ? Please give me some info before I have to flog off the wife and child to afford the bike.

Cheers
Rob

Very happy with mine, handles rough roads like a dream.  Copes well with smoothish gravel sections.  Did however upgrade wheels to Roval SL35 which I felt have made a difference compared to stock wheels

Hi there

My local cycle shop has a sale on a Specialized Roubaix SL4 Sport 2016 model for R28 000...down from R34 000

Many thanks

Rob

Archived