Canyon Tri bikes

Anyone got experience or own a Canyon TRI Speedmax that can share some experiences on it?

Also, what was your buying/shipping experience like & did you ship via another location - feel free to pm me directly.

considering either the Canyon Speedmax CF 8 or 9 vs the BMC TM02 - trying to figure out if it is worth the schlep or not.

thnx

Canyon is the way to go. Easy to get it here and service is very professional.

Only lacking department is back and forth communication that takes a bit longer(but they do reply) .

If want to know more you are more than welcome to pm/call/whatsapp me.

Cheers

post-8555-0-78228000-1495085745_thumb.jpg

Just bought a CF SLX 8.0 Di2 from them.  Buying experience is easy.  Only issue is that you can't modify any compononents in terms of size, e.g. cranklength, stemlength, etc.  It is also cheaper to have it delivered in Europe (or fetching it in Germany) than having it sent via courier to SA.

Keep an eye on the exchange rate as well

Edited by De Vlaamse Leeuw

A friend of mine just received his ex Movistar team bike. He had it shipped via his brother in Jersey and only paid a bit more than the replacement cost of the wheelset.. 

I'm interested in the speedmax 8 which i will get sent to the UK and brought out here by family. I just have to save up a bit first.

Those old team issue bikes are very good deals.  Might have few scratches and such, but are bargains as they come with top of the range components and powermeters!

There is another thread ... think its called canyons in sa where I have posted how I have shipped my two bikes for those intressted.

In summary the Speedmax I delivered to my sister in dubai and just visited and picked it up.

And the Aeroroad I shipped just a frameset directly to SA ( framesets has no duties)

Only lacking department is back and forth communication that takes a bit longer(but they do reply) .

Cheers

Such a nice bike....why o why did I take the misses to Thailand???? Edited by Robo

Balls, they have just shattered my dreams  :mellow:

Was chatting to them to see if any of the "cheaper" SpeedMax's comes with a 53/39 chainring but alas only the CF SLX 8.0 Di2 come with it and at 5499 it is way out of my league.

going to cry myself to sleep now

Balls, they have just shattered my dreams  :mellow:

Was chatting to them to see if any of the "cheaper" SpeedMax's comes with a 53/39 chainring but alas only the CF SLX 8.0 Di2 come with it and at 5499 it is way out of my league.

going to cry myself to sleep now

Just change out the crank for one you want when you get the bike and sell whatever crank comes with the bike

Just change out the crank for one you want when you get the bike and sell whatever crank comes with the bike

Exactly what I did.  Selling the crank as we speak.

Exactly what I did.  Selling the crank as we speak.

Which model Canyon did you buy?

• 1 year later...

Sup dude, where do you get those bike pole mounts/holders?

Cheers

Edited by Macs

Anyone got experience or own a Canyon TRI Speedmax that can share some experiences on it?

Also, what was your buying/shipping experience like & did you ship via another location - feel free to pm me directly.

considering either the Canyon Speedmax CF 8 or 9 vs the BMC TM02 - trying to figure out if it is worth the schlep or not.

thnx

for what it's worth Dimension Data will be on BMC from next season, so if you feel a bit patriotic, there's that.

I guess that means that the BMC brand should grow a bit next year locally, with hopefully a requisite uptake in service.

for what it's worth Dimension Data will be on BMC from next season, so if you feel a bit patriotic, there's that.

I love my BMC :wub: