2017 Beaulieu Challenge MTB (Sunday 11th of June)

nathrix

Did the 25 for the first time as been a bit of a wuss with training - really enjoyed the route!

I'm new to JHB so want to check - are those trails (or part of) available to ride outside of the race?

Did the 25 for the first time as been a bit of a wuss with training - really enjoyed the route!

I'm new to JHB so want to check - are those trails (or part of) available to ride outside of the race?

Yes, the trails in and around Riversands are open to the public. We take groups through there on Saturday mornings. Beaulieu Estate, itself, is also very welcoming to MTBers,

Just remember to please slow down and be considered to people on horses as some of the horses are very jumpy or nervous.

These are the people who open up their lands for us and also working hard to try and keep the area safe.

Unfortunately on Saturday there was an incident, so always ride in groups, safety in numbers, especially if you do not know the area too well 

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/168601-bike-jacking-sun-valley-midrand/?do=findComment&comment=3143963

Archived