When: 29 September 2017 - 1 October 2017
Where: Mankele MTB,, Mpumulanga
Category: MTB

Stage Race: Day 1 - 70km, Day 2 - 70km & Day 3 -50km

Challenge: Day 1 - 50km, day 2 - 50 km & Day 3 - 50km

Mncane: Day 1 - 34km, Day 2 - 34km & day 3 - 34km

See you there. Enter NOW!!!

Go to Event Page

Only heard cool things about this race but battling to get info as website does not seem to like me. Do all days start and end at Mankele? If not any idea as to the overnight stops? Keen to enter but would also like to try and book some accommodation as keen to bring the family along?

Any info/advice would be greatly appreciated.

All days start and end at Mankele. If you want to bring family they can also camp there in their own tents. It is really awesome ride, tough hills but the decents through the bush tunnels are out of this world.

Best value for money stage race in my opinion.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I have only done 2 stage races, namely Cradle Trophy (is that even a stage race) and Sani - assume this is tougher?

Edited by Wet Ears

I promised myself I would do this race again! My first Stage race...totally unprepared for those climbs and the DOWNS!!! Would love to have a crack at this now with my eyes OPEN :ph34r:

Have you come right on our website? I know there was a problem on most sites yesterday. I checked the 3 Towers site and all looks good. There is also an old fashion "print entry form" on the site. if you don't come right then mail me mark@mankele.co.za

oh yes, families are welcome to camp at Mankele. Book with Christelle (ride@mankele.co.za) See you there.

Cheers Mark

I have only done 2 stage races, namely Cradle Trophy (is that even a stage race) and Sani - assume this is tougher?

Depends how you define tough.

If lots of meters ascent is "tough" for you, then it's tough.

But as for the riding experience... I have not experienced better.

Lots of time to embrace the climbing, because every meter you go up is rewarded with seriously smile inducing flowing singletrack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still trying to get over (excuse the pun) Iconic on day 2 of Sani! That hill has made me extremely climbing averse!

• 2 months later...