Stolen: GIANT ANTHEM X0 2012 (Cape Town)

Anna_Afrika

Ahh no, Such a beauty. The bike looks good as well.....

Jokes aside, Sorry for the loss, hope your bike finds its way back to you.

Ahh no, Such a beauty. The bike looks good as well.....

Jokes aside, Sorry for the loss, hope your bike finds its way back to you.

Wahaha. Thank you ;) I really did love my bike. The Toyota of bikes never gave me a days issue even though I gave it hell

Ah damn, that's a pretty sif belated birthday present Cape Town :| Will keep an eye out!  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Yes... I think so too!! And they used the cover of the worst storm in ages to make enough noise without anyone being able to hear above the wind and rain.

Thank you for keeping an eye out!! Really did not think anyone would want to steal a more vintage model.

Remember to trawl all online selling sites for your bike - every day!

It will eventually crop up....even if it's the druggy thief selling it on to stranger in the street.

To all: make a "special" mark on your bike to identify it - something only you would know about.

Good luck Anna

Will definitely keep a look out - it's the same awesome bike I have and I live around the corner from you!

Try cash crusaders/converters on main road if you haven't already. Good luck.

Perhaps the perps live in the complex...or know someone who does. Dodgy okes everywhere!

Remember to trawl all online selling sites for your bike - every day!

It will eventually crop up....even if it's the druggy thief selling it on to stranger in the street.

To all: make a "special" mark on your bike to identify it - something only you would know about.

Good luck Anna

I have left numerous crash marks on it which I know about ... every crash was a special kind of pain so I remember all the damage. haha. But yes. I have been trolling online sites so far and will continue with it. Seldom that one gets a small frame 2nd hand bike available. Thank you for the wishes!

Will definitely keep a look out - it's the same awesome bike I have and I live around the corner from you!

Try cash crusaders/converters on main road if you haven't already. Good luck.

Perhaps the perps live in the complex...or know someone who does. Dodgy okes everywhere!

I have been told by the police that they have someone that apparently goes around all Cash Crusaders once a week to go see if new bike stock have arrived. So the Cash Crusader managers are a bit more hesitant to take bikes in. 

I am suspecting the builders that are busy renovating an apartment in our complex but I do not have any evidence. We have never had any theft in our complex for a few years. Will be looking at some CCTV footage from the hotel next door to see whether they perhaps have spotted anything.

but yes, agreed... dodgy okes everywhere!!

Archived