Riverfields MTB Single Track

ChrisEVP

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Please ensure you complete the registration form once you enter the track. A number will be allocated to riders eligible for the prize giving (R50 or more donation). Prizes will also be allocated on lucky draws etc.

Registration from 07:00. You can come through at any time, even though we allocated 07:00-09:00 for the advance riders. 

Race categories:
Fastest lap Man & Lady
Fastest lap Youth rider
Fastest fat bike Man & Lady
Longest distance on the track etc.

Please remember that the winners will be determined using Strava. However if you are not on Strava you might be the winner of some amazing prices during the day. 

KIDS EVENT

09:00 Fun Ride, this will be a short distance (1km) and no technical skills required. Moms and dads are welcome to run with your little star. Everyone is a winner in the fun ride!

Shortly after the junior race snakes will start, this is for more advanced riders up to the age of 12! (5-6km)
A prize will be allocated to the first 3 boys and first 3 girls.

We would like to encourage all riders to support the kids along the route. 

REMEMBER: 
Please bring chairs and gazibos or beach umbrellas for the day. Shade and short grass are limited.

post-7-0-22546600-1549630262_thumb.jpeg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm riding there tomorrow morning and doing a loop at 0700. Rode that track for the first time a few weeks back and rather enjoyed it.

Got to meet Conraadt by coincidence during that ride, he's the guy driving the whole project. More than happy to support a donation-based park that's looking at growing. They've at least got some elevation to work with so lots of potential.

Still wish we had more proper pedal up / bomb down trails in JHB (a-la Seth's Bike Hacks).