Mintman

I'm looking to get a new crankset (either Lyne or SLX M7000). Looking at these photos, do you know which BB I would need?

If I need to measure anything for clarity then I can do that. Someone at my LBS mentioned it would be a press fit BB. So I just want to make sure I know which one and whether it will work with either of the crankset I'm considering.

My frame is a 26" Rocky Mountain Element 30 MSL. (2011)

Thanks for your help!

post-103872-0-96106400-1501877552_thumb.jpg

post-103872-0-38331900-1501877561_thumb.jpg

post-103872-0-67618400-1501877569_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mintman

Received my Lyne Pulse today. Excellent service fron Dayle. When ordering online you can ask that the bb can be swapped with presfit bb at no extra cost.

Received my Lyne Pulse today. Excellent service fron Dayle. When ordering online you can ask that the bb can be swapped with presfit bb at no extra cost.

They are great cranks, had one on my Pyga. Direct Mount chainring and SRAM compatible made tye decision fairly easy...especially at the price it sells for. 

These frames came with a shimano smbb71 press fit bottom bracket.

Thanks Drago, that will help a lot. I just need to find out whether the press fit BB Lyne offers is very different to this.

From what I remember, my LBS had to put on the Race Face bash-guard to correct the spacing for my 1x10. Do you think I will be able to retain it (and even the current Race Face 32T) with either Lyne or SLX cranksets?