Ridding Buddies Centrurion

TJ MTB

Hi guys I want to go to BRB on saturday...anyone been there since the fire is track open again? your feedback would be appreciated

Hi there. Yes all good and open. Also going on Sunday..

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome love that place always a good ride

Please report back on the state of things there.

PS. I will be doing Groenkloof on Saturday morning.

Will report back when Im done...never been to groenkloof before

Groenkloof is a Nature reserve in the heart of Pta. Decent enough, not on par with BRB ito trails or trail maintenance but has a fair bit more climbing, with the odd buck or zebra staring at you. Be warned that this is not a place to go ride alone as there has been attacks in the past, personally I have not had issues there but I always take a friend with. They are trying their best to make the place safe with various patrols, however it is situated between a main road (I don't recall the name) and the R21, making getaway easy.

I haven't been there, but I mailed the owner 2 days ago and asked and he said the trail is ready and open every weekend if that helps...

So went to BRB on saturday and everything seems to be fine. briges were I rode were intacked. field burned down though but already starting to turn green.