Apps by BaronBiosystems - ConnectIQ

Good morning Hubland!

Happy humpday!

Every now and again I browse through the ConnectIQ page to see what new and interesting widgets/apps/data screens pop up. A while ago I came across the app What's My FTP by BaronBiosystems. This was actually reviewed by both DCR and GCN with surprising accuracy. They have other data fields too like Bioshift (which I'm currently experimenting with) and I dabbled with Time To Exhaustion (look up Xert).

Who else has given these data fields/apps/widgets a go?

I tried Xert when it was in beta and for free (about 1 yr ago) and also used the Xertonline website.  Has a comprehensive menu of data info (data junkie), as well as integration with garmin using the Xert !Q for workouts on my Edge 520.

As most of my training plans are on trainingpeaks and it would have not been an issue to import to Xertonline and monitor... I decided to stick with TP once the beta (fee) option finished 6 months ago or so as both TP and Xertonline give similar info for what my needs are.

I also use Golden Cheetah comprehensively.

My comment is not so much on the training programs but the Time-to-Exhaustion data field. I have a basic understanding, and their website has a non-existent explanation as to how it works, how it's supposed to work etc. 

Who has used it and understands it well? 

My comment is not so much on the training programs but the Time-to-Exhaustion data field. I have a basic understanding, and their website has a non-existent explanation as to how it works, how it's supposed to work etc. 

Who has used it and understands it well? 

Is not Time to Exhaustion (TTE) and Time to Recovery (TTR) like having a live w'bal ? rather than analysing w'bal and stress post ride?

Something similar to this W Prime Balance IQ App https://www.trinakan.com/wp/2016/04/02/everything-about-my-w-bal-w-prime-balance-connect-iq-app/

Archived