ASG The Store! Happy Hour Sale

FondyMig

Exactly what I was thinking. Bunch of consumerists the lot of you. I have been cycling regularly for the last 12 years... Arguably a little less in the last 4 years... But have only ever bought 2 pairs of cycling shoes for a total cost less than the "bargain" half price

Time for some new "bargain price" shoes  :ph34r:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for some new "bargain price" shoes :ph34r:

Right you are...I left my shoes behind in SA.. So I have to buy a new pair here...I might splurge and go for a pair of 5 10s...

Agree that's it's in all likelihood a ploy and an underhanded one at that. when I spoke to the brand manger ( I think his name is Hilton) and wanted an answer he told me that because of the volumes in sales there system couldn't update quick enough. He did however assure me that it would be rectified and updated immediately. So much for that right .

If the wife didn't want the damn trainers so much would have requested my refund already . But part of me also wants them to give me the 50% discount on there new stock, when it arrives ,if it ever does.

Anybody want some blue sidi shot size 44 at 50% of , I promise I do have stock

Have waisted enough time on asg already. Am done .

Those may very well fit me and my Fiziks are feeling a bit tired...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

No you are not.  

I ordered a tub of High5, and was phoned the next day to tell me that the flavor I ordered was out of stock.  I was given the option to change my flavor or wait for the next shipment which will be arriving in the next 4 weeks.  As I still currently have enough High5 to get me through the next 4 weeks, I emailed the next day after considering my options to say I would prefer to wait for the shipment.  No response.  I followed up a few days later (3 October) and I am still waiting for a reply.  

Feeling really quite annoyed by the complete lack of interest in service after quite enthusiastically taking money from my credit card.

EDIT: After reading the other responses - how does an ONLINE store not update show that a selected item is out of stock?  I know they are not the only online store to have had this problem recently, but I feel that if you run an online store your system must be able to reflect the current stock and update accordingly.

Ditto, myself and a mate had the same issue.

Lodged a request initially, NO RESPONSE.

Called, spoke to i think Justin, NO ACTION post call.

I then spoke to Anay, was informed of the stock issues, was offered the product as sachets, i accepted.

Order shipped short:

Follow up calls

Follow up calls

Follow up calls

I'm still waiting for somebody to get back to me or deliver the outstanding.

I'm done with ASG as well, i'm actually thinking of asking "a well know CPT store" if they can bring in ASG products :whistling:

FYI Hylton:  If you were launching a new/changed system, the protocol is to test thoroughly & maybe have a few specials instead of the big bang flood approach and damage your brand reputation!