CLEARANCE SALE: Origin Cyclery. Massive Specials!!!

Origin Cyclery

Origin Cyclery is relocating to the Western Cape at the end of the year, and we want to clear out stock before we leave, so we have slashed prices on absolutely everything on our online store. If you think the black Friday deals were good, think again! 

All prices have already been adjusted, so what you see is what you get. Free delivery on all orders over R750. All stock is up to date, so if the store says it's in stock, then it's in stock :thumbup:  This sale will run until the 28th of December.

Happy shopping!

www.origincyclery.co.za

Funn Fat Boy 31.8mm Handlebar - R399

http://origincyclery.co.za/product/funn-fat-boy-31-8mm-handlebar/

There is not much that the Fatboy hasn’t done. It has been around the world and has taken more riders to the top step of the podium than any other handle bar. Constructed out of 7050 aluminium the Fatboy is light and strong. The Fatboy knows how to take someone to the top step of the podium … are you ready for a champagne shower?

post-59230-0-01677000-1511864980_thumb.png

Edited by Origin Cyclery

Maxxis Ikon 29 x 2.2″ [3C/EXO/TR] Tyre - R499

http://origincyclery.co.za/product/ikon-29-x-2-2-3cexotr-tyre/

The Ikon is for true racers looking for a true lightweight race tyre. With 3C Triple Compound Technology, high-volume casing and a fast rolling tread design, the Ikon provides exemplary performance in all riding conditions. As its name suggests, the Ikon represents all that is true in racing.

post-59230-0-71133600-1511870162_thumb.jpg

Can you guys deliver to a Postnet? Home delivery is very difficult for us.

Yes, we can do that. When you order select the R100 door to door courier option (regardless of order amount), and then you will see there is a section where you can leave an order note - Just write Postnet, and the branch you would like it delivered to.

Got the last 142x12 Hub - looks great thanks - next day delivery - not sure why I paid the delivery fee or was that for door to door as opposed to slower, free delivery?

Got the last 142x12 Hub - looks great thanks - next day delivery - not sure why I paid the delivery fee or was that for door to door as opposed to slower, free delivery?

Awesome, glad to hear you are happy! The free delivery option applies to all orders over R750, but it must be selected on checkout. You must just not have selected it... Please PM us your banking details and we will refund it for you.

EDIT: The free delivery option is also overnight.

Edited by Origin Cyclery

Yes, we can do that. When you order select the R100 door to door courier option (regardless of order amount), and then you will see there is a section where you can leave an order note - Just write Postnet, and the branch you would like it delivered to.

Awesome. Thanks.