[Event] KAPsani2c Trail

Events Bot

Event Name: KAPsani2c Trail
When: 8 May 2018 - 10 May 2018
Where: Glencairn Farm, Kwazulu-Natal
Category: MTB

OUR MISSION

Driven by the commitment to achieve an extraordinary event, our purpose is twofold:

To responsibly organise a multi-day, paired mountain bike event that attracts the interest of both local and international competitors. We aim to bring the challenge of this multi-disciplined event within reasonable reach of all levels of athlete.

Through associated sponsorship and media interest, we aim to promote tourism and conservation of this area to the benefit of its people. By co-involvement of the local communities, we strive toward improved awareness of the natural assets of the area and a resultant interest in its preservation. Some of the other important objectives of the event are raising funds for community education and creating an awareness of the tourism potential of this magnificent region, thereby opening job opportunities and educating the residents about the importance of retaining the natural beauty of the area, and the various conservation issues around this.

Find out more on the event website.

Go to Event Page

• 3 months later...

SANI2C TRAIL RIDE 2018

Entry to Sani2c Trail Ride for team of two for sale.

Trail Ride Date: 08 May 2018 to 10 May 2018,

Price as per normal entry fee and pre-accommodation already paid for.

Total values including accommodation = R15 440.00

Contact

Navin

083 447 0440

• 1 month later...