trainingbible

thing

Hey, heard that some head honcho from the states is coming to lecture us on training...do we have to be followers. Does anybody know where to see this guy?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. you are thinking of Chuck Norris. He will be on the East Rand being trained by Vernon Koekoemoer!LOL

Got both his "Bible's" and two other books written by him. Would definitely go and see him :)

Narra is on the ball....you east rand guys think a trainer is the extra wheel on your bike...and Cape Toooowwwn has nothing more to say that...how pathetic.

Thanks for the info...seems the man has some creds to his name freaks.

Whats up dirtbreath? You said it...cat got your tongue or has your fat momma called you to dinner?

Funny that he's not taking in Cape Town...... would love to hear him speak, have read the Mountain bikers bible and occasionally check in on his blog to see what's happening.

On the subject of fat momma's.... I heard one guy saying to a taxi driver that his was so fat, when she fell and cutter her leg gravy poured out........

LOL even the taxi driver laughed (I did once at a safe distance.....)

What? Has someone shoved a cracker up your arse? Maybe you should go see this guy and while you are at it improve your attitude and learn some humour. Asshole.

Which arse are you talking about...the one spelt arse or the one spelt ass...you are obviosly familiar with both. Still, at least Cape Town has something decent to say in reply. By the way...I beleive you have my cracker.

Vanman44, I suggest you keep to the topic, stop dissing Cape Town and don't step and Admins toes!GFishy2008-05-28 21:45:18

Guest colonel
Narra is on the ball....you east rand guys think a trainer is the extra wheel on your bike...and Cape Toooowwwn has nothing more to say that...how pathetic.
Thanks for the info...seems the man has some creds to his name freaks.

GET A f**kING LIFE!!