trainingbible

thing

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and it's cycling related, cos that other new troll, agent orenge said he uses his as a saddle. was gonna ask johan bornman about the technical pros & cons?but thought better of it.

Lets get back to the original question about Joe Friel...seriously this seems like one talk not to miss. I booked last night in between all the stuff...checked out his website and its awesome...maybe you could all be doing something better with your time when not on the bike.

I saw one of those things in a museum in Amsterdam. Was looking for the Rijksmuseum and think I took a wrong turn. Looked very uncomfortable but the dummy on the demo certainly had a smile.

Got both his "Bible's" and two other books written by him. Would definitely go and see him :)

Narra, buying the books is a fantastic start, now the next step for you is to stop eating McDonalds, get your lazy ass off the couch, get on your bike and put theory into practiceOuch

Guest colonel
Lets get back to the original question about Joe Friel...seriously this seems like one talk not to miss. I booked last night in between all the stuff...checked out his website and its awesome...maybe you could all be doing something better with your time when not on the bike.

What stuff did you book between? Are you now booked between the mountain and a gay man in the Cape? Our time is spent chatting here not being an Asshole like yourself so please go and get over yourself you ex-boyfriend is happy in Cape Town and from what I hear he can move mountains......

Kernel,I heard that all you moto X guys share only one brain...when its your turn to use it you can talk to me.

By the way..Colonel. Are you the chubby guy on my Kentucky box...with your fixation for finger licking I'd keep quiet.

Guest colonel

Ya we do share 1 brain and thats 1 more than you have.

Please go away now and study up on your traning bible or whatever it is you do but leave your Ex boyfriend alone he has a mountain now and isnt interested in your little rocks.

Got both his "Bible's" and two other books written by him. Would definitely go and see him :)

Narra' date=' buying the books is a fantastic start, now the next step for you is to stop eating McDonalds, get your lazy ass off the couch, get on your bike and put theory into practiceOuch
[/quote']

narra, a lot of people own all sorts of bibvles without actually reading them.

A lot of people read all sorts of bibles, without actually doing what is suggested in these books.

It also seems there are lots of people writing "bibles" without actually knowing enough to make the subject accessible to their audiences.

Hell, they then go on the lecture circuit, either to correct their mistakes, or to lecture those you are either too dumb or too lazy to read, understand and apply.

Narra, he has already ripped you for four books, now you want to go and listen to him as well?Confused

Rather read the real thing and go to church on sundays.

Going to this lecture is like learning to repair black and white TV's, old technology. Put your money towards a power meter and join the rest of the 21st century.....

Hey Konafan...

in between preaching to us go check how much seamen you've got in your naval.

Guest colonel

Alot more than you now that your ex boyfriend is in Cape Town.....

Hey Konafan...
in between preaching to us go check how much seamen you've got in your naval.

which kindergarden do you go to during the day?

sHOWS HOW MUCH YOU KNOW...fRIEL VIRTUALLY INVENTED POWER...ALONG WITH THE SOFTWARE THAT ANALYSES IT...AND HIS LECTURE INCLUDES A POWER SECTION SO MAYBE YOU COULD LEARN HOW TO KICKSTART YOUR POWER METER.