[Event] CENTURY 21 SA XCO CUP.

THABA TRAILS

Event Name: CENTURY 21 SA XCO CUP.
When: 31 March 2018
Where: Thaba Trails, Gauteng
Category: MTB

CENTURY 21 SA XCO CUP is part of the National CUP SERIES. Olympic standard XCO racing. Cat. 1 UCI event with points being allocated for UCI standings. These points are important for International races such as World Cups, World Championships, Commonwealth Games ETC. UCI Points will also be awarded to Juniors participating for qualification for the Junior World Championships.

According to UCI rules the FIRST 10 places win Cash Prizes in the four categories ELITE MEN and WOMEN.... JUNIOR MEN and WOMEN.

Go to Event Page

• 2 months later...

I assume this would not be the event to use to ride an XCO race for the first time ?

If not, any suggestions where to start of in the Gauteng area ?

I assume this would not be the event to use to ride an XCO race for the first time ?

If not, any suggestions where to start of in the Gauteng area ?

Maybe not the best start, but come along anyway, I am racing and have no hopes of placing but why not be there and support the event...

There is the normal Century 21 series that is pretty good as well...

There are B lines as well for those not so confident in their technical abilities.

Or if you can't see properly cuz you're riding so hard... :eek:  :whistling:  :lol: