Customs question

pmswanepoel

Is this possible?

I have a parcel that UPS says on its tracking system cleared customs on the 19th but now reflects it is awaiting clearance... does stuff get sucked back into customs once it's released?

I have a very helpful person at UPS trying to find out what is happening but so far, it's about as clear as mud.

post-7319-0-12553900-1574346470_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...

I'm waiting on a parcel, it says on the SAPO website "departure from inward office of exchange" and the location is JIMC A. The entry was made on the 13th of November already. Is there a number I can contact or am I playing the waiting game now?

JIMC A = Johannesburg International Mail Centre

They have numbers listed on their site, but finding anyone to actually answer the call is the challenge

JIMC A = Johannesburg International Mail Centre

They have numbers listed on their site, but finding anyone to actually answer the call is the challenge

I've given up trying to reach them on the numbers listed on th website.

I'm waiting on a parcel, it says on the SAPO website "departure from inward office of exchange" and the location is JIMC A. The entry was made on the 13th of November already. Is there a number I can contact or am I playing the waiting game now?

have you tried your local post office ? I have had a few ALiexpress orders which got to my local PO and there wasn't any update on the tracking and parcels sat there for like 2+ weeks.

have you tried your local post office ? I have had a few ALiexpress orders which got to my local PO and there wasn't any update on the tracking and parcels sat there for like 2+ weeks.

Phoned them this morning, their system is down so can't check if my parcel is there, also waiting on an Aliexpress parcel.

Phoned them this morning, their system is down so can't check if my parcel is there, also waiting on an Aliexpress parcel.

Best to take the tracking number and go into the branch, they really dont bother helping you out over the phone.

At the branch they can physically check for it