[Event] Tip Trans Cederberg Experience

Delanie

Event Name: Tip Trans Cederberg Experience
When: 1 September 2018
Where: de Meul Setrum, North of Citrusdal
Category: MTB

Join us for the 105km Tip Trans Cederberg Experience! If you like long sections of district roads with beautiful landscapes set to challenge your fitness – this race is for you!

We’ve added a 65km for the riders that enjoy a bit more of a challenge and who prefer a race with a bit of a technical spin.

The ever-popular 45km is still available for those who just want a great morning of riding.

On the 01 September 2018, we will host the 6th edition of the Tip Trans Cederberg MTB.

The kiddies race will be available again this year. So bring the little ones along so they can start young.

For the athletes that like to get around on their feet, there will be a 15 km Trail Run.

At the end of a great day, there will be food stalls, craft beers, a kids play area and much more to ensure that you can thoroughly enjoy the afternoon and unwind - surrounded by true Citrusdal hospitality.

Go to Event Page

hubevents-76793-0-05004100-1519025847_thumb.jpeg

hubevents-76793-0-45091900-1519025850_thumb.jpeg

hubevents-76793-0-87897400-1519025853_thumb.jpeg

hubevents-76793-0-26802600-1519025857_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Delanie

• 6 months later...

I see it is a different venue from the last time I did it - does this mean that crappy sandy section through the farms right at the end is no more?

Anyway, looking forward to next week, fitness not nearly where I wanted it to be so that last 30kms is going to be painful! 

We did the downride last year 115km. This year should be the uphill. Route is perferct for gravel bike. No technical or tracks only district road. 

Thanks Demetri! Gravel bike it is then...

MC for the win or a podium at the very least. P.S. dont let the mtb'ers suck your wheel attack up the climbs & ride away from them on the descents & flats. I just hope your survive that corrugations in the first half for my plan to work.

MC for the win or a podium at the very least. P.S. dont let the mtb'ers suck your wheel attack up the climbs & ride away from them on the descents & flats. I just hope your survive that corrugations in the first half for my plan to work.

I am going to such wheel and be very proud of it  :whistling:  :clap:  :thumbup:

I am going to such wheel and be very proud of it  :whistling:  :clap:  :thumbup:

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  oh forgot you will also be on a "Gravel Bike" go for it. :clap:

• 1 year later...

Very sad to see this awesome event quietly dropping off the calendar  :(

Was well attended last year so very much unexpected!

Maybe something to do with the sponsors? See Tip Trans sponsored the Thys du Toit mtb race this year