Bike Tours of Tuscany area in Italy

HI, i am looking to do a supported tour of the Tuscany area in Italy in August/September timeframe. Anyone done anything like this and if so who do you recommend. Max 30 to 40 lms per day, staying in local accommodation - the type of tour where they take your luggage to the next destination for you and you ride from town to town under your own steam. 

HI, i am looking to do a supported tour of the Tuscany area in Italy in August/September timeframe. Anyone done anything like this and if so who do you recommend. Max 30 to 40 lms per day, staying in local accommodation - the type of tour where they take your luggage to the next destination for you and you ride from town to town under your own steam.

Hi Paul, i have a couple of Italians mtb guys that work with me, I will asked them tomorrow what were and how...will come back to you. As I understand there are great tours, but 99% are on ebike, apparently massive in Italy.

Cheers M

Hi Paul, 

sorry for late reply. The Italians here says there are many companies operating around Tuscany, but they are very expensive. They say best would be to use old google and find something that fits your wallet....I hope I could have been of more help. Enjoy the trip and have fun!

Archived