Tacx I-Magic

gmh

I received a Tacx I-Magic trainer from a friend. He did not use it and therefore could not offer advice on setup. It seem that this is a smart trainer from back in 2008. The controller is a T1933 Fortuis. It has a disc Fortuis V1.3, as well as i-magic V2.02 which has catalyst and analyser software. Can anyone give advice on how to set this up to get it to work. It comes up with message of no i-magic/Fortuis interface present. Also tried to download drivers for controller with no success.

Any advice from someone who used this before will be appreciated. Thank you.

I used to have an I-Magic. The drivers were only compatible with my old XP machine. What operating system are you trying to set it up on? Is it a 32 bit machine or 64 bit?

I came across my old installation disc recently when I moved offices. Will try locate it tomorrow and see what version it is.

Hi Dibles, thanks for the response. I did try to load it on an older XP machine, probably 32 bit? Not sure how to confirm. If you could offer more assistance, it will be appreciated.

If you use the V3 software, you need the older green control box.

With the fortuis control box (white with blue plastic on the control buttons then it will work more successfully with TTS4. The TTS 4 software is about R2500.

This will work with 32bit or 64bit OS

Having trouble to upload image, but when I try to open the catalyst program, the error message is "Could not initialize i-Magic interface".

When opening Tacx Fortuis program, it opens with no message, but the Start I-Magic selection is not highlighted and I cannot select it. Will try to take pics and post.

Also, there is a Tacx Fortuis Registration Program, if I open this, it has message of "no I-Magic/Fortuis interface or Cosmos present!

It would appear that the software is not recognising the fortuis control unit.

Have you mailed tacx support?

The only reliable install of imagic with the fortuis control unit was when running TTS4

Archived