Wahoo HR Monitor - Not Working

Opc_danny

Hey guys,

In December 2017 I purchased a Wahoo HR monitor from Take-Alot and its been my go to device every time I go out on the roads as I received a Garmin HR monitor with my 520 edge. The last three rides I have noticed it sort of loses connection, after the ride I check my HR analysis and it shows flat lines here and there.

My last ride I stopped and purchased a battery and continued on my ride with no apparent issues at all (Must of been a battery issue) however this past Saturday i was prepping the bike for Sundays ride and the HR monitor just stopped working, the lights come on and it connects to the Garmin but it refuses to read my heart beat and then the Garmin loses the connection.

I then used the Wahoo app on my ios and the same thing, it connects immediately however it does not read my heart beat and then drops the connection. I tried more than 8 new batteries.

Some help would be great.

Thanks guys,

danny

Sounds like a faulty unit.  Send it back for warranty.  I've had mine for longer than that and it's been faultless. 

Hey guys,

In December 2017 I purchased a Wahoo HR monitor from Take-Alot and its been my go to device every time I go out on the roads as I received a Garmin HR monitor with my 520 edge. The last three rides I have noticed it sort of loses connection, after the ride I check my HR analysis and it shows flat lines here and there.

My last ride I stopped and purchased a battery and continued on my ride with no apparent issues at all (Must of been a battery issue) however this past Saturday i was prepping the bike for Sundays ride and the HR monitor just stopped working, the lights come on and it connects to the Garmin but it refuses to read my heart beat and then the Garmin loses the connection.

I then used the Wahoo app on my ios and the same thing, it connects immediately however it does not read my heart beat and then drops the connection. I tried more than 8 new batteries.

Some help would be great.

Thanks guys,

danny

Hello Danny, 

Thanks for supporting the Wahoo brand. 

I'm happy to say that we have an excellent customer support team who will assist you with this query. 

Please submit your issue to our CS team at support@wahoofitness.co.za and one of our techies will be in touch. 

Cheers!

Your local Wahooligan!

Does it have a warranty longer than 6 months? Thanks for your response.

Sounds like a faulty unit.  Send it back for warranty.  I've had mine for longer than that and it's been faultless. 

Thanks a mill Christian.

Hello Danny, 

I'm happy to say that we have an excellent customer support team who will assist you with this query. 

Please submit your issue to our CS team at support@wahoofitness.co.za and one of our techies will be in touch. 

Cheers!

Your local Wahooligan!

Hello Danny,

Cheers!

Your local Wahooligan!

Anything I can do with an elemnt under reading on altitude? I had half the height climbed compared to everyone else. On the latest firmware Edited by Twaatie

Hi Christian,

Sean assisted me today and im please to announce that my device is working again.

Thank you for your swift response and assistance.

Regards,

danny

Hello Danny, 

Cheers!

Your local Wahooligan!