[Event] LCS Challenge 4 Hope

VincentBikes

LATE ENTRIES

Friday late entries can be done in front of the Dis-Chem in the Heidelberg Mall from 14h30 until 18h00.

Late entries at the venue on Saturday morning from 6h00 until 7h00.

GOODIE BAG AND NUMBER COLLECTION

Goodie bag and number collection can be done on Friday in front of the Dis-Chem in the Heidelberg Mall from 14h30 until 18h00 or on Saturday morning from 6h00 to 7h00 at the venue.

Please PM me any feedback either negative or positive about the event.

We are having a post mortem meeting next week to plan for next years event to further improve the event as best we can.

From my side it was a brilliant event overall, don't really have any complaints except that there was no announcer when we finished. While I understand we were close to last, getting your name called and a congratulations is super motivating.

Wouldn't mind if it was a smidge cheaper, but other than that it was near perfect... well except for the grassy sections. They were super uncomfortable and not much fun. May be down to my cheap HT and soft ass though.

He is in pain but OK!

Glad to hear that! Must say I have no complaints at all, in fact that piece of singletrack after the 'big' climb must be some of the best flowing that I have ridden in a long time!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.

I forgot to put this up after the race. I lost my tool can at some stage of the race, only realised at the end when I got off my bike though so not sure where.

It was a PRO tool can (one of these below). It was 3 days old only, and contained an inner tube and a very nice Merida multitool. If anyone picked it up somewhere please let me know.

P%2AMULTI%20TOOLS%2AMTOOPRO%2APRO%2ACOMB

Thanks!