IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid defense errors cost England the game but the Dutch were deserved winners

They lost????? After leading???????

Seems all that is missing is 2 club statements.. one saying thank you Hazard and all the best from chelsea and 1 stating welcome to Read Madrid ..

What do you think of the move Gen? will he be as successful at Madrid?

What do you think of the move Gen? will he be as successful at Madrid?

He is a quality player and will be a success anywhere..think he would esp enjoy La Liga....will have to see what Madrid's transfers look like and how they line up next season..as they really need a shakeup .. but he is the type of player that would thrive anywhere IMO

Oh my Gawwwd which game was this? YouTube links please

Champions League final..the most exciting part of the whole game ha ha ha

He is a quality player and will be a success anywhere..think he would esp enjoy La Liga....will have to see what Madrid's transfers look like and how they line up next season..as they really need a shakeup .. but he is the type of player that would thrive anywhere IMO

Yeah thats true. Ive got a feeling Madrid are going to spend and still not be able to compete. Im not writing them off in June but I just dont see how they refresh the squad and hit the ground running.

Yeah thats true. Ive got a feeling Madrid are going to spend and still not be able to compete. Im not writing them off in June but I just dont see how they refresh the squad and hit the ground running.

Yep... it won't be a complete turn around immediately but Zidane said the league title will be first priority and it will take time .. But they've already brought in Jovic and now Hazard (once it is finalised)..those are 2 important big signings and a sure sign of intent...

Figure in radio this AM was 130 million for hazard.

Could reach that amount with add-ons etc depending on how Madrid do in their domestic league and CL, initial fee is apparently 88.5m Edited by Gen

And it is official.. Real Madrid and Chelsea have released statements.

Edited by Gen

Damn 2 penalties give Spain a 2-1 lead..aye unfortunate..

Ag dammit lapse in concentration at the back and Spain make it 3[emoji24]

Edited by Gen

Yeah. Sad end

Such a pity SA deserved a bit more from it, they made Spain work very very hard for it..but they played with heart and soul, did themselves proud...