Football

IceCreamMan

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] thank you City[emoji8][emoji8]

So who are the United fans going to blame today..Pogba wasn't on the field.[emoji2368]

Edited by Gen

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] thank you City[emoji8][emoji8]

So who are the United fans going to blame today..Pogba wasn't on the field.[emoji2368]

Fellaini ofcourse...its always his fault despite the fact that he was one player that did his job on the day.

Why they persist with Mourinho is beyond me even though it gives me great delight. How he is unable to get the best out of Pogba and Lukaku is incredible.

He seems to struggle with really talented players who need to be given the freedom to express themselves instead of being forced into a negative system.

But long may it continue I say.

As for City..they are just a joy to watch..Marhrez makes me smile each time he touches the ball. A bit off form today but what a replacement in Sane.

We had a baby shower for the missus on Saturday so I taped the Newcastle v Bournemouth game and the Boks game.

Watched them back to back with a couple of single malts....needless to say I missed my Sunday morning ride????

Half time and we lead 1-0..oh how I have missed Mandzukic..Higuain could not score the penalty awarded, brilliant touch by Szczesny sent it onto the post.

The San Siro really is such an iconic stadium...and for all their faults the Ultras really do make it something else.4684f22f8c3dc2d03693951ef142c3e8.jpge2adcefdf0a3c5e61bb68ea1805b066c.jpg

Ronaldo puts us 2-0 up.. his very first goal at the San Siro im 5 visits..

Shame- Higuain..committed a bad foul got a yellow then lost his mind and got a second..really hasn't been his day.

And Juve take the 3 points..good game and I get bragging rights at home.[emoji48]

Edited by Gen

Fellaini ofcourse...its always his fault despite the fact that he was one player that did his job on the day.

Why they persist with Mourinho is beyond me even though it gives me great delight. How he is unable to get the best out of Pogba and Lukaku is incredible.

He seems to struggle with really talented players who need to be given the freedom to express themselves instead of being forced into a negative system.

But long may it continue I say.

Ja he has a history with clashing with big talent...it is a power thing..it seems he wants everything to be about him

His post game comments were laughable..

Excuse 1..the game against Juve...and that city had an easier midweek game..

Excuse 2..doesn't want to comment about players that didn't play (when asked about Pogba) before forcing himself to say yeah we missed hum BUT what they missed was Fellaini not having 90min in him..

Fellaini is no Pogba..even fully fit will never be able to create play the way Pogba does..he is a work horse and an aerial threat..that is all.

They have a creative player..why doesn't he start Mata..seems he only keeps him around to bring in late in the game in the hope they win a free kick in the area.... for a defensive minded manager he sure hasn't thought them jack about how to defend or read the game..

I must give some credit to Milan...for a lot of the game they disrupted our flow and we had to work very hard to get the goals..Milan are also steadily improving.

I was a little disappointed with Dybala..not his greatest game but that may also be credit to Milan for making it hard for him to find space to do his thing..

Bentancur is improving with every game..what a joy to watch..and damn it is good having Mario back..we missed him.. and Cancelo is currently the best RB in the world.. all in all good team performance against an old rival.

Now we all hold thumbs that no-one gets injured on International duty.

Edited by Gen

Oh my genade..it just dawned at me that Italy have to play Portugal on Saturday..and both Ronaldo and Cancelo will play...[emoji33]

Well this will be interesting..if they do implement this a few PL clubs will have a bit of a problem3daf491639990d6c3b9bff22f35b8c74.jpg

In the old days a team playing in Europe was restricted to 3 non English players an itie teams were restricted to 3 non ities etc etc. Think it’s a good idea to implement restrictions similar to that in future.

If PL teams need to restructure it can only be good for English football imho.