Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Friendly...far from perfect from the youngsters ..they really can not give the ball away so easily .. a late late winner. I so badly wanted to see Tonali on the pitch..but Mancini decided not to entertain me..the US keeper had a great game23ff299e672d2d3d8259ec7c3b75f342.jpg

Word has it failing results Hughes will be sacked after the next 4 games

1. Fulham away Saturday

2. Leicester away on 27th Caraboa Cup

3 man united on 1 dec , lad an I will be at this game.

4 spurs away 5 dec.

4 games in 11 days is hectic due to Leicester postponing caraboa cup game due to death of chairman.

As to Hughes sacking.... I have loads of respect for Hughes, he was an excellent player and had some good periods as a coach but he ain’t a super coach...more a journeyman. The slide to mediocrity started 3 years ago and he can’t stop the rot... with Reed gone it’s time to kchange the coach. Get a super coach or a young ex player coach like what Gerard and Lampard are doing.

Interesting times, this season must have the fewest sackings thus far of all premier league seasons...but my memory could be faulty here.

Always some iffy results after international breaks....[emoji1696] nothing funny happens in Turin.

Edit..

Nothing funny happened..but damn Spal are dirty..think the tactic was to see how many Juve players they could injure.. comfortable 2-0 win for us.. a few plaueranlimping after all the bad challenges..hope no-one is injured..as it is we have way too many players injured

Edited by Gen

Hope you guys miss Spurs’ demolition of Chelsea last night. What a way to end the hype that was coming from West London

Edit: didn’t miss

Hope you guys miss Spurs’ demolition of Chelsea last night. What a way to end the hype that was coming from West London

Conflicting time..was the same time as the Juve game.. sorry...[emoji23]