IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aston Villa vs Birmingham City today.

Nothing on TV.

On sky here and watching it...great game if u a villa fan, not so much if a Birmingham fan. :)

Edited by IceCreamMan

Shame.. Chievo..received a 3 point penalty for FFP.. and their season has been bad..before today they had 3 draws and the rest all losses..and were right at the bottom with 0 points..they did us a favour and drew with Napoli..and now they have 1 point.. and we have a 8 point lead [emoji48]

Hope you guys miss Spurs’ demolition of Chelsea last night. What a way to end the hype that was coming from West London

Was flicking between it and the Bok game... found myself watching 90% of the Spurs game. We played really nicely, and we're still nowhere near full strength. It was however the first time Kane, Eriksen, Alli and Son played together this year which is always a thing of beauty. We could of had 6 quite easily... Chelsea also should have had a penalty before our second, so you take the decisions when they go your way.

Milan have 6 players injured and Higuain serving a suspension..only Gattuso is able to get the team to play with so much determination like they are currently doing..

Those guys are exhausted and they are for now still holding Lazio..15min of normal time remaining..

And they lead 1-0..Kessie is one of the best holding midfielders in Serie A IMO..glad he got the goal..okay it may be given as an own goal..took a big deflection..

Argh Fergie time ..Lazio equalise.

What a game this has been.

Edited by Gen

The Goerdies had me jumping about at midnight last night. Game was delayed by 30 mins but we left with three valuable points and at times played some really decent footie despite being away from home and lacking first choice players.

Rode our luck towards the end. Rafa was tactically spot.

Three wins in a row has done wonders for my nerves????

The Atletico vs Barca game was...well...rof..damn that was a dirty game.

Missed the game dammit but must say that since DSTV started airing Serie A matches the La Liga commentary has gone to ****.

Seems like they got the B package for La Liga to compensate for the costs of Serie A.

Anyone else noticed the same?

Missed the game dammit but must say that since DSTV started airing Serie A matches the La Liga commentary has gone to ****.

Seems like they got the B package for La Liga to compensate for the costs of Serie A.

Anyone else noticed the same?

I don't watch much La Liga games so wouldn't be able to say

All I noticed was is there are 2 really poor commentators commetating in serie A..the one guy is great but when those other 2 commentate games..mute becomes an option.

I don't watch much La Liga games so wouldn't be able to say

All I noticed was is there are 2 really poor commentators commetating in serie A..the one guy is great but when those other 2 commentate games..mute becomes an option.

What I would not give for a bit of Jon Champion, Peter Drury and my absolute favourite co-commentator Jim Beglin.

Watching Roma v Real.....

This Madrid squad provides some terrible viewing.

Sure you can pick Bale up for a bargain in the summer. Swop for Pogba?

No luck ....eish

And that man Fellaini saves mournho some blushes

Pity I was kinda looking forward to a crunch game between Valencia[emoji6]

Also..that handball from Fellaini ..they really should bring in VAR in the CL..goal should never have stood

Edited by Gen

And a comfortable win.. not great the whole game or pretty all the time..but MARIO's tap in from a you know who's cross gave us the win.. honestly I say this almost every game..but we should've scored more.

BUT Cancelo..what's a player..my son says I sing his praises every game..but he really is one hell of a talent..

Edited by Gen