New Personal Record. Max KM cycled in one day

Thats pretty impressive!!! I personally think everything over 350 is pushing boundaries.

361km mtb in 15h20min or 30 cant remember still out of it and then still rode back to guesthouse 5 or 6 km ,got lost hahahah 

@theJ, from were to were did you ride...

It was about 5 years ago on a 2.5km looped circuit. It was with my mate Johan Botha (ex SA Cricketer) on a Charity ride he did every year. We'd ride 50 minutes, rest 10 minutes. Then have a 2 hour kip through the night, then start again early mornings. For 24 hours. I think it was maybe 20 hours or so actual riding time. Good times hey... 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Done. What route was this done on?

Hello Long Wheel Base.

If you can open the Link on the First post. Google map.

Start @ Constantia Village petrol station. To Westlake onto Boyes Drive onto Cape Point. Past Scarborough onto Misty Cliffs and Kommetjie. Through Ocean View onto Chapman's Peak. Through Hout Bay onto Constantia Nek. Back to Constantia Village. Loop is 92km.

It was about 5 years ago on a 2.5km looped circuit. It was with my mate Johan Botha (ex SA Cricketer) on a Charity ride he did every year. We'd ride 50 minutes, rest 10 minutes. Then have a 2 hour kip through the night, then start again early mornings. For 24 hours. I think it was maybe 20 hours or so actual riding time. Good times hey...

Hello TheJ

Thank you

Have only done a few 200's and 300's and a 400, but a 600 is still on the cards at some time, when I am fit again. 

Bloksom  :thumbup:  well done...mine is 200km's (day of Kremetart with 175km's plus the in and out riding to our Guesthouse outside Louis Trichardt)  :clap:  but 354km's is in a whole other league...would not mind trying it one day  :ph34r:

Hello CASSIE1975

"Kremetart"

Great race, Awesome memories.

Thank you

Was it just to break a PB? or what was the ride in aid of?

Hello CBlake

The ride was to raise awareness towards my Endeavor. Cycling from Cape Town to Pretoria and back for two Old Age Homes.

My trip is self funded, I am Raising funds by Raffle for the two Old Age Homes.

Thank you

Archived