Renthal Products

MORNE

just FIY for all who want to try it out...also free lifetime Aramex basic with promo code: KFM945

heard it on the radio not to long ago. worked like a charm when i created an account this morning.

so whats the deal about renthal products, i'm not fan of brown components.

is there a reason they so overly priced, for what looks like any other thing on the market, except it comes in brown

Hard Ano Gold...but ok :whistling:

- a function of the hardness of the anodising used/achieved...not for bling like most things.

Like the local Kalbo chainrings. The color almost matches the stanchion color of some of the rockshocks forks too. Bars also come in black and carbon offerings for the less adventurous. 

But I guess it's the bike/MotoX racing heritage that makes them proper desirable in the eyes of alot of people. Plus if you have friends who ride motoX and you show them your puny 0.6 HP bicycle you'll atleast score SOME manpoints by having Renthals on it haha

And i mean look at these things. That is a step above most. LOOOOK 

What self professed man-child would NOT want that on his beastly steed?  :D

post-64325-0-70051800-1542009617_thumb.jpg

post-64325-0-30087000-1542009708_thumb.jpg

post-64325-0-69976500-1542009868_thumb.jpg

so whats the deal about renthal products, i'm not fan of brown components.

is there a reason they so overly priced, for what looks like any other thing on the market, except it comes in brown

This below;

But I guess it's the bike/MotoX racing heritage that makes them proper desirable in the eyes of alot of people. Plus if you have friends who ride motoX and you show them your puny 0.6 HP bicycle you'll atleast score SOME manpoints by having Renthals on it haha

If you look at enduro/dh, they're just trying very hard be be moto. 

Just look at the hype when Ohlins entered the mtb market - and then egg on face.

Archived